Thursday, October 8, 2009

So U Think U Can Dance

I was literally glued to the late-evening show on AXN. Probably for the first time, they had a Bollywood number, or rather a fusion of both Indian and Hip-Hop. I remember my reporting days when I would love to watch the erotic display on AXN before going to bed. There are quite a few dance numbers that celebrate the erotic nature of the human creature and it does so artfully without any pretention. When I lie on my bed to really enjoy them, believe me, they look like a painting to my eyes, no more a dance form. I can't stop taking my eyes off. To be honest, they never had an agenda to help gyrate the groin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...