Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Waka waka, kabhi kabhi


End of the day, the Dutch had to feel the (S)pain. But I had all the fun without even having the glimpse of a single match. Waka Waka jai ho. The rush of adrenalin that Shakira offers in less than five minutes is something that the month-long carnival fails to trigger in me. But I did the most creative parallel, the poetic justice, with the help of my desired addiction, the drug , my Trophie (still over phone).

I remember how I had explored one of my favourite hobbies, cropping pictures, during Football World Cup in Times Days. I used to give so much attention to the messages in the tattoos irrespective of their locations on the sexy soccer fans that my senior female colleagues would not stop going ga-ga over my creative intervention. And I would feel like the high school boy in Ek Chhoti Si Love Story starring Manisha Koirala. (That's the only movie I had watched in a theatre in Abids when I was a student of SN School, HCU along with one of my close buddies paying Rs 10...we were on the first row....)

Where was Octopaus 'Paul' (OP) then!!

OP, be careful. You do soothsaying, play football even, but don't ever try tweeting my dear. You have seen our Shashi anna (Tharoor), Lalit da (Modi) and yesterday, the CNN's (West Asia) editor who has been sacked for her pro-shiite cleric remark on Tweeter.

xxxx

I love to admire this guy of ..Blue Mangoes, David Davidar. I hope he had some mangoes in deed. Very few like him really do such cheap at their height and then try to do some 'honest' talking. Reading David, I believe creative people are little too pro-creative. You can't write sex unless you think of it. Since most of the writers love to roam around the theme of sex in the guise of creative freedom, they happen to have the experience of that journey. If not, the journey itself provide them enormous opportunities to suck the Milk of Paradise at regular intervals. (Otherwise, politician Ramnika Gupta had not bared it all to say how a former president of India had turned up naked before her!!)

xxxx

I hate rainy days. No exercise, No motivation, No reading much. (But I remember school days football and the oriya poem of class III.) Of late, I am enjoying The Professional by Subroto Bagchi. Great insight. Watched a good movie, Life Mein Kabhi Kabhi. Love to recite the song :

Ham khusi ki chah main...har khusi se door ho gaye
Dhund na chale the jindegi...jindegi se door ho gaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...