Media coverage on my all-time infatuation among political circle Carla Bruni almost ruptured my consciousness today. While Guradian had hourly updates, video clips of fashion face-off between Mrs Sarkozy & Mrs Obama who met for the first time on the side lines of G20 summit, Straits Times had a nice observation about presidents greeting the opposite spouse.
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_359388.html
Most interesting were the viewers' comments depicting the 'frock contest' as no more than intellectual recession.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/apr/03/michelle-obama-carla-bruni-sarkozy-fashion?commentpage=2
But, end of the day, I have something exiciting stuff to read. I was hooked onto my laptop without even changing my dress & it was already 9 pm.
I cant understand how i developed so much of infatuation to ladies elder to me. Surely, it was even when I was in school!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Someone to Cry...
People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx Let...
-
I wish I could be cheerful every moment, smile, giggle and reciprocate others. I wish I could ask my father his health while making a home-c...
-
It is almost one year that I posted my profile on leading matrimony portals only to find myself as a communicator and not a real achiever. O...
-
Good that the world at our feet didn't come to an end as predicted by some believers in the US. Those who had spent on buying bunkers t...
No comments:
Post a Comment