Thursday, October 8, 2009
So U Think U Can Dance
I was literally glued to the late-evening show on AXN. Probably for the first time, they had a Bollywood number, or rather a fusion of both Indian and Hip-Hop. I remember my reporting days when I would love to watch the erotic display on AXN before going to bed. There are quite a few dance numbers that celebrate the erotic nature of the human creature and it does so artfully without any pretention. When I lie on my bed to really enjoy them, believe me, they look like a painting to my eyes, no more a dance form. I can't stop taking my eyes off. To be honest, they never had an agenda to help gyrate the groin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Someone to Cry...
People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx Let...
-
It is almost one year that I posted my profile on leading matrimony portals only to find myself as a communicator and not a real achiever. O...
-
I wish I could be cheerful every moment, smile, giggle and reciprocate others. I wish I could ask my father his health while making a home-c...
-
Good that the world at our feet didn't come to an end as predicted by some believers in the US. Those who had spent on buying bunkers t...
No comments:
Post a Comment