Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jumping on to the Blogwagon

And finally, I am here. The 12-letter word, all in small, is there on the top to substantiate this fact. I would say that it was a much-awaited phenomenon with many of my well-wishers suggesting me to start a blog of my own while at the same time contributing to others, such as the hoot, techgoss etc that I have been doing for a considerable period. Personally, I hate blogging as it becomes the platform to communicate how often do u sneeze or have cough in the day to the entire world. Having said that, let me admit to the fact that it was a sort of necessity for me since I left a bunch of "happy people" in Mumbai to join this PSU job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...