Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some Valentine Crap

It is my way of celebrating occasions like I did yesterday, the 14th Feb. I was navigating so many websites to have a readable piece on Valentines Day. I was sick of idiotic features on news channels. There it was Guardian to serve me to some extent.
Fancy a heart-shaped pewter hip flask, boob-shaped egg fryer or a bell to ring for sex? Love in the best possible taste!! Fantastic observation followed by an interesting piece on Power Couples!!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/feb/13/relationships
I realised I am in love with Carla Bruni the way she personifies the glamour quotient in everything she does.
Spoke to P remembering the same period a year before and comparing it with today. For the uninitiated, P is a beautiful character I came across a year back who taught me, if not anything, not to remain shy in matters of expressing own thoughts/feelings. I still owe her for the great learning and smsed her congratulating on her wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...