Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My First Public Kiss

Of late, I have become a great admirer of both MS and SRK. In fact, I loved all the non-sense of Surinder Sahani, his First Public Kiss and the subsequent metamosphosis in RDBJ. May be in Surinder, I see myself to some extent. Like Surinder, I have enough to cheer about my first public kiss considering my upbringing and personal nature. I got my first public kiss from none other than the daughter of then President of Venezuela in 2004 during the International Youth Summit in Hyderabad. I may find her exact name if I search my old byline stories from Express. But the incident after the kiss was a complete catastrophe. Even before I could begin, I had to wind up the interview with her. She was in the verge of breaking down soon after my second question and I had to switch the table in the Ball Room of Kakatiya Sheraton. But then, I had little remorse. The tag of de-facto youngest reporter in the city with front page byline stories, mostly not positive, in regular interval was enough to fire my belley and take me to the RTC bus for my next story.

1 comment:

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...