Friday, March 20, 2009

letz luv pondy!!

Just back from Mumbai, I remember Chammak Challi and The Dude. Both had a gala time on Net. But once they physically come closer, the trouble starts. However, the recognition of the physical as instrumental in forging an eternal tie-up is the most admissible fact of the latest Bollywood flick, Dev D. The sex, sleage a la MMS and vodka without any inhibition make me quite convincing as a new-age viewer. Interestingly, I have watched both Bhansali magnum opus and the latest Dev D with the same person. .....But "Emotional Atyachar" will remain a tag line for me to cherish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h7Z8mtdicc&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div
I had my T-shirt printed with one of my favourite quotes (My Life is submitted for approval pls) and learned a new phrase from IIT Powai campus, I love Pondy... & y nt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...