Saturday, April 4, 2009

The C-Factor

Media coverage on my all-time infatuation among political circle Carla Bruni almost ruptured my consciousness today. While Guradian had hourly updates, video clips of fashion face-off between Mrs Sarkozy & Mrs Obama who met for the first time on the side lines of G20 summit, Straits Times had a nice observation about presidents greeting the opposite spouse.
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_359388.html
Most interesting were the viewers' comments depicting the 'frock contest' as no more than intellectual recession.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/apr/03/michelle-obama-carla-bruni-sarkozy-fashion?commentpage=2
But, end of the day, I have something exiciting stuff to read. I was hooked onto my laptop without even changing my dress & it was already 9 pm.
I cant understand how i developed so much of infatuation to ladies elder to me. Surely, it was even when I was in school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...