Thursday, June 11, 2009

A BF material sans GF

I wished Sonu, a Satyamite till recently, on the eve of her marriage day. I kept my congratulatory message pretty simple. When she had almost fixed on the guy from Dubai and was also talking to me, I asked her fondly to tell me something so that I can "heal" myself. The reply: "You are more a BF (read boy friend) material than a husband material." (I wish I had a GF!!) I also provided her some reason to cheer with my observations of a "trophy wife" !! She was more than flattered by this terminology. For the uninitiated, one of my old posts "Being Stupid" was dedicated to this wonderful lady software engineer based in Bengaluru.
Unlike earlier, I have stopped navigating matrimony sites. In the beginning, it was titillating. Now it is boring. First, I used to think like job search, I need to try matrimony sites, get some experience which may in turn help me get better (read enlighten me with newer experience which otherwise I would not have been exposed to). To be honest, I learned something though I could not get the final solace. So, like the author of The Saint, the Surfer & the CEO, I have also started believing that in life, everything happens for a reason and we need not question everything, but be part of this great learning process called Life School.
I expect Paulo Coelho's latest flick "The Winner Stands Alone" tomorrow on my table. I love this title. Hope, it should address some fundamental issues within me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...