Friday, September 25, 2009
Korba Ka Garba
No funny boy, no silly girl. No hunk, neither any babe. No sign of any jeans or top seeking any appreciation. Nothing hot, nothing cool. Only a sea of 16-somethings with their finest possible look doing their best with the help of a pair of sticks and some rhythmic steps. You look at their steps, they are so amateur. Look into someone's eyes, they are so cold. Look all of them together, they give an impression of commitment. Now, spread your glance on the onlookers, they give some legitimacy to an otherwise cold seduction. On the flip side, you tend to realise the declining sex ratio of this country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Someone to Cry...
People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx Let...
-
I wish I could be cheerful every moment, smile, giggle and reciprocate others. I wish I could ask my father his health while making a home-c...
-
It is almost one year that I posted my profile on leading matrimony portals only to find myself as a communicator and not a real achiever. O...
-
Good that the world at our feet didn't come to an end as predicted by some believers in the US. Those who had spent on buying bunkers t...
No comments:
Post a Comment