She is the Gen-Next Rani LaximiBai, the braveheart teenager from Rajauri riding on a new wave to face the eternal foes of her Valley, the new-born on the floor of Incredible India, the prime-time face of 24x7 news channels, the bravery awardee in waiting, and of course, she is my latest love on the pyramid.
It rarely happens in real life and thank God, she is alive to tell the nation, her community, the story of courage to take on the millitants with AK47. Should her community take a call and wake up to put an end to the long-time disturbance like it happened in Punjab!! If the community unites, then there is nothing like that, no need of deployment of forces.
I love you Ruksana.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Someone to Cry...
People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx Let...
-
I wish I could be cheerful every moment, smile, giggle and reciprocate others. I wish I could ask my father his health while making a home-c...
-
It is almost one year that I posted my profile on leading matrimony portals only to find myself as a communicator and not a real achiever. O...
-
Good that the world at our feet didn't come to an end as predicted by some believers in the US. Those who had spent on buying bunkers t...
No comments:
Post a Comment