Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Dio, Love Letter & Me

For the past couple of days, I see a hand-made graffitti on the front side of my two-wheeler. As the particular portion of my 'Dio' (Honda-Activa) is full of dust, the love graffiti is visible to any naked eye. When I discovered the distinctly visible heart-shape with an arrow mark, I told my fellow beings this could be the job of a school-going kid. (But there is no kid here if you go by physical appearance!!) One of them had a joke that somebody might be utterly trying to exercise her fundamental rights the most romantic way. For the uninitiated, couple of young lady engineers have been the recent additions to my neighbourhood, on the same floor. However, none of them titilate me even to some extent thus giving no reason to manufacture any love story in the graffitti stuff. But I had a great laugh when it reminded me of the incident when I was in Class V. Then a boy and girl's name of my class was written on my chair and for that I had to be beaten by my schoolteacher. The architect of that young talent remains a mystery even today. The funniest part of my life dates back to when I was in Class IV. Three of the guys including me were shortlisted and punished by headmaster for allegedly sending love letter to some front-line girls then in our class. Even after getting punishment I was unaware why I was getting punished. Only thing I was worried was that it should not reach my Dad. When I was in Class VI, the master of all the scoopss was caught in broaddaylight. She happened to be none other than one of those front-line girls in our class. xxx I don't know when exactly I graduated from that transition, of a scared ashutosh to the ashu at present!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...