Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Silence of the Lamb

I broke my silence only yesterday remembering my all-time great companion (the recent post, Remembering Something) that used to transport me into a train of thought. As a precursor to this, somebody had in fact reminded me the timing of my next post, while another somebody had sort of advised me to be more expressive. I too realise to have taken quite a long time to express here on this blog like I do in case of new people in my life. Posting on my blog, I believe, should come naturally like I take time to accept a person in my mental level before opening up like there's no tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I haven't reacted to many things that happned in not-so-personal front. Somebody asked me, if I am concerned about the latest "media flick", Swine Flu. I replied as if it was an irrelavant issue to me. But I did sympathise with Shiney Ahuja. Yet, I could not understand anything about Swayamvar of The Rakhi Sawant. Shiney Ahuja, Swine Flu and the Swayamvar (of Rakhi Sawant) may be talked about by a significant proportion of our generation, but for me, they represent the Superclass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...