Monday, September 7, 2009

Sach Ka Samna

I was at it again. Sea of queries seeking solutions as if for the first time and thereby trying to provide me the kick to do as I desire. Why some born poor and remain so for their life time? Why people get married? Does boredom has anything to do with sex? Would you still look for compatibility while on bed? Why we are tuned to look for security in everything, in relationship, in job, in financial condition?
I don't find anything. When I look at the wall the best I could hear was a murmur.
"If you prick us, do we not bleed; if you tickle us, do we not laugh; if you poison us, do we not die?"
In reality, there was no 'you'. And even if no body pricks you, you bleed.
Paradox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Someone to Cry...

People die, people cry. One dies making others cry. Sometimes ayes, sometimes nay. xxx If one of them dies, Having nobody to cry... xxx  Let...